Full Time temporary For 3 months Initially
£9.21 per hour
You will provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the organisation and will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within your department.
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
- One year’s relevant clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Hold a current full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please submit your most recent CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.