Temporary Full Time
We are assistant with the recruitment of an IT Developer for our client based in Belfast. You will assist the Development Team Leader in the responsibility for the day to day delivery of application development and support services. You will also provide relevant advice and support to projects from time to time as business needs dictate.
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Overview of Main Duties
- Assisting on the analysis of user requirements and the design, implementation, development, documentation and support of complex ICT solutions
- Use of and compliance with all IT project management processes as defined by ITS
- Participating in and undertaking appropriate tasks within ICT Programmes of work, reporting on progress as required
- Participating in the budgetary planning and monitoring processes for Systems and Services
- Participating in the approval processes for ICT expenditure, including input to business case development, Gateway Reviews and project evaluations
- Participating in the procurement, negotiation, establishment, monitoring and review of support contracts and service level agreements for ICT Solutions and services
- Assisting in the approval, selection and procurement of hardware, software and services, achieving best value for money and compliance with relevant standards
- A university degree 0r equivilent in a computer science or Informatics related discipline or an equivalent recognised professional qualification PLUS 1 years relevant experience*
- Have experience of application development.
- Have experience and ability in planning and managing activities to deliver against delivery plans;
- Have worked effectively to influence and achieve results with a range of stakeholders;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to meet the needs of the post in full; and
- Have the ability to identify, collate and analyse information from a variety of sources to support decision making and reporting and thus identify issues and improve the service provided.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively as a team member
- Demonstrate a good understanding of programming techniques
- Demonstrate experience of using tools and methods for Best Practice/Service Delivery and Support.
For more information on this post please submit your mostt recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.