Our client is a leading and successful construction & manufacturing company based in South Down. As part of ongoing growth and development they are now recruiting for an ERP Project Manager to take the technical lead and help drive the implementation of a new ERP solution.
The ideal candidate is someone who has significant technical ERP implementation experience, can identify new processes and improve existing process improvements to deliver best practice.
This role will focus on the successful implementation across several businesses within the Group ensuring that all requirements are met and all data required to meet Group requirements is delivered. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of adapting existing operational processes and delivering technical solutions during an ERP implementation. Sector experience within manufacturing, logistics and/or construction background, within a Group structure would be desirable.
- The successful candidate will have the following experience
- Minimum of 5 years project management and ERP Implementation experience.
- Experience of implementing an ERP system within a Group Structure
- Proficient in a PM software tools (Microsoft project, Visio,Team Gannt etc..)
- Ability to manage External & Internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Experience of ERP Implementation within large manufacturing, logistics and or construction industry.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of AX Dynamics 365
Attractive and Competitve Salary
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 for further information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.