Quality Assurance Technician
£23,000 - £25,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join one of Ireland’s largest food processing companies. This company are constantly innovating and investing in their staff and facilities to ensure they stay at the top of the market. They are passionate about staff training and development so this position is open to people who are driven to progress their career and work within a close knit team.
- Quality inspection of both the raw materials and the finished product
- Working from both the office and the production floor to ensure everything is at the best possible level of quality
- As a quality assurance technician you will be responsible for assisting with training and validation of production personnel
- Following and implementing quality procedures where necessary
- Conducting quality audits
- Compiling quality reports
- You should hold a qualification in Food Technology/ Science or equivalent
- A level 3 Food Hygiene certificate
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a quality assurance role
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.