Salary dependent on experience with excellent commission structure OTE - £30/40K
Permanent, full time
This client has recently promoted a sales executive into a management role so are now actively recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their team. This company are market leaders within the construction industry in Northern Ireland and have gone from strength to strength in the past years experiencing another period of growth. This is a family feel company with very little staff turnover so this would be a brilliant opportunity for someone keen to progress through the ranks within the one company and become a valued asset.
- You will be accountable for meeting sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Speaking with the public in a professional and friendly manner to offer design advice, present their options and price prospective work
- General administrative duties as necessary for the post
- You will need to work in the showroom once a week as well as attending any trade shows when required
- You will need to do new business, travel to meet prospective clients and call old clients for a catch up
- You will work within a close knit team and pass on leads as required, there is a lot of support when you join
- Keeping the in house systems up to date and accurate at all times
- Previous sales experience preferably in a direct sales environment
- You should be self-motivated with the drive to and determination to be successful
- Must be well presented, hardworking, honest and reliable
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- Bonus payments
- Helathcare Cash Plan
- 30 days holidays (including statutory days)
- 4% Contributory Pension
- Childcare Vouchers/Tax free Childcare
- Company Car is available after a successful probationary period
- Staff Outings and Ad hoc perks
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.