£16,000 - £20,000 per annum
Permanent – Full time
West Belfast area
My client are currently recruiting for a lettings agent, this could be either experienced or more junior, out of University. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, stable and expanding business. You would be working within a team of experienced letting agents and commercial agents, all of whom have shown real loyalty to the company and managers there because of the excellent training programmes and progression opportunities within the business.
- This role would suit someone straight out of University that is keen to begin a brilliant career within the property management sector
- You will be involved in a wide range of responsibilities which would include; contract negotiation, managing contracts, taking on new business and key account management clients
- Responsible for helping with property viewings in the areas of Belfast and greater Belfast and then eventually running these independently
- Keep up to date all administration attached to any property let
- Any other duties as required
- You should have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including A-C in Maths and English
- This role would suit someone coming from a University degree or someone with a keen interest in moving into a lettings agent position
- A clean driving licence would be advantageous
- The ideal candidate would be motivated to work and grow within a company
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.