We are currently recruiting for an experienced sales professional to lead the business development strategy of this innovative healthcare firm. You will already have experience of a senior sales role within the healthcare sector and be familair with the sector across the island of Ireland.
The post will involve oversight of all commercial activities ensuring our client maximises opportunities for portfolio expansion and profit generation.
This is a full/part time permanent position based in Belfast with a competitive package based on experience.
Duties will include:
- Implementing strategies to drive revenue and business growth
- Be familiar with a range of commercial agreements (internationally) including - franchising, profit share, licences/royalties
- Engaging with venture capitalists with a view to trading and possible mergers
- Working closely with the CEO
- Establishing revenue targets for each year
- Making commercial recommendations to the board of directors
- Managing website and direct to consumer testing
- Overseeing finances on monthly basis
- Writing commercial arms of grants
- Handling a variety of projects for the business and oversee commercial aspects of project management including submission of claims to funding bodies
- Carrying out risk assessments when taking on new customer accounts
- Negotiate ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers
- Interpreting market trends and adapt to industry changes
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the commercial development of a highly innovative healthcare research business, Dealing with stakeholders nationally and internationally you will be a highly motivated self starter with a background in the sector and demonstrable track record of success.
Please apply via the online application process or contact Jonathan St Clare at Bond Search and selection for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.