Business Development Manager
My client is keen to speak with experienced business development managers keen to join one of Northern Irelands’ leading construction companies. With a brilliant name in the local and international market they have gone from strength to strength in recent years, gaining more work so therefore expanding the team in line. This role would offer a brilliant salary, good company benefits and great career progression for the right Business development manager.
- In this role you will be responsible for sourcing new project opportunities and assessing the likely scope of projects
- You will be responsible for independently researching clients, main contractors and competitors etc.
- You will be expected to attend trade shows and networking events, ensuring you represent the client in a professional capacity to gain new business
- Leading, managing and monitoring the tendering process and ensure bid quality
- Ensuring a high level of administration i.e. always providing bid supplemented documents
- You will be the initial point of contact within project key players to establish interest and build a strong working relationship
- Setting and achieving all relevant sales targets per annum
- You will need to come from a business development background within a similar construction company
- The ideal candidate will have strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills
- You will need to be able to plan ahead and be comfortable in a high pressure environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.