Trade Counter Assistant (permanent)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis and building relationships
- Telephone enquiries and ensuring customer needs are met
- Promoting company products and services
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ensuring customer orders are ready for collection
- Stock management duties
- Liaising with customers in the showroom
- Experience of working in a similar trade counter environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of general building, hardware and timber products
- Experience of dealing with general public customers on the phone
- Experience of working in a sales and customer focused environment
- GCSE X 4 including Eng + Maths A-C
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.