Project Support officer
Derry / Londonderry
£31,000k Per Annum
We are recruiting for a project support officer for our client in Derry. You will provide all the project management support for the redesign and transformation of General Practice Nursing in Primary Care and Lead inter-agency working and build strategic relationships with the Department of Health, Federations, GPs and HSCB.
This is a full time post with a duration of 6 months. There may be a possibility for extesnion after this duration is complete.
- Apply a range of project management skills in developing the transformation of Primary Care Nursing, skill mix framework, facilitate regional networks, training and development plan and financial plans. This will include attendance at regional meetings, and keeping accurate records of discussions and follow up actions.
- Provide administrative support as required to ensure deadlines and timetables achieved and communication with all relevant parties is effective
- Monitor the financial plan and schedules to support the transformation of General Practice Nursing within Primary Care and Federations.
- Project mange the formulation of quarterly and annual reports including the regional Delivering Care project (all phases).
- Link with the Department of Health on any requirements for policy changes to facilitate the new service.
- Design and develop performance and other indicators to ensure effective delivery of the transformed services and nursing workforce in the future. Ensuring the system takes full account of all quality assurance and quality control activities.
- Apply best practice in the development of nursing and midwifery models and future plans within Delivering Care.
- Identify and take account of key risks and issues in relation to the implementation of the Delivering Care framework, incorporating recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Engage with Primary Care, Federations and Healthcare providers to ensure all priorities and governance processes have been explored and are included in the redesign of Primary Care Nursing.
- Assist and support the Assistant Director of Nursing and the Nurse Consultant to meet all key governance requirements ensuring that systems and processes comply with PHA corporate and information Governance Strategies and Policies.
- Design and develop a Quality system for the organisations that supports the systematic management of all quality and safety priorities and provide a framework for planning, implementing and assessing future work with the Nurse Consultant.
- Assist and support the Quality Safety and Patient Experience team in the monitoring and development and design of Quality Improvement initiatives as they relate to Primary Care.
- Apply best practice and undertake audits, surveys, reviews and research where appropriate in the development of nursing and midwifery initiatives.
- Provide project leadership to the development of nursing and midwifery policy and related project initiatives.
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in the last 5 years in project management or planning and performance management, within a complex organisation OR worked for at least 4 years in the last 5 years in project management or planning and performance management, within a complex organisation.
- Be able to demonstrate successful outcomes in projects delivered
- Demonstrate experience of engagement with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in achieving positive outcomes;
- Demonstrate contribution to delivering objectives which contribute to organisational performance;
- Excellent analytical skills and experience, including use of electronic spreadsheets and/or databases;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full
- Hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have *access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
For more information on this post please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.