Warehouse Nightshift controller
Permanent, full time hours
My client, a leading manufacturer within the Newtownards area is actively looking to appoint a warehouse nightshift controller. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone keen to join a family feel, international company that have brilliant training and facilities on site. This company have continuously invested in this site year on year making it a state of the art facility and being awarded for this through a multitude of awards. They are looking to move quite quickly on this position as they are undergoing a period of growth and expansion at this site.
- This will be a varied role where you will be responsible for the warehouse department and the staff there
- You will be required to help provide a smooth transition between the night shit and day shift operations
- You will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating all daily warehouse functions, including organising all activities for each shift
- You will be required to know and lead by example regarding all Health & Safety procedures, this will include reacting to any safety issues and completing health & Safety investigations
- Ensuring performance standards are met in the warehouse
- You will need to manage a team of warehouse staff, focusing mainly on key areas such as performance/ absence/ holiday management
- Conduct 1 to 1’s with employees and monitor performance – giving feedback to individuals
- You will need to have Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse control systems is essential
- You must hold a current counterbalance forklift licence
- Experience of quality systems would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate should have supervisory experience
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.