Supply Chain / Logistics Engineer
£24,000 - £30,000 Per Annnum
Bond Search & selection are working closely with one of Northern Irelands leading manufacturing companies, who due to expansion are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain / Logistics Engineer.
The Supply Chain Engineer is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of all related logistics processes, machinery & equipment, storage concepts, Point of Use Design among other processes for our Integrated Logistics projects.
- Warehouse storage design & manufacturing utilisation design
- Machinery & equipment design and procurement
- Workforce & equipment plannin
- Logistics process design
- Design and implement successful logistics solutions
- Inventory transfer & rearrangement planning
- Integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design.
- Use of the WMS system and integrating this into the overall design of the facility.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related subject
- Candidates with significantly more experience in a logistics or manufacturing engineering environment will be considered
Knowledge in a warehouse management system e.g. SAP
Implementation of 5S, KANBAN etc.
Point of Use Design in an industrial Assembly environment
Experience as logistics engineer or manufacturing engineer
Strong PC Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & AutoCAD)
- Annual Bonus
- Company Pension
- Company Share Scheme
- 4 day weeks
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this excellent opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply below or call Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.