Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a FMCG background to join a locally owned and rapidly growing food manufacturer at their state of the art facility in County Tyrone.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for purchasing and management of all ingredients and stocks, maintaining MRP system and ensuring safe storage of goods on and off site.
Supply Chain Manager Criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Supply Chain Manager in a Food / FMCG environment
- Experience using MRP / ERP systems and keeping accurate records
- Familiar with food regulations and expectations to ensure successful audits
Supply Chain Manager Duties:
- Maintaining stock levels and working to a 6 week lead time to customer delivery
- Analysing daily usage levels and ensuring they are in line with production plan
- Managing MRP system and reviewing stock with warehouse manager
Locations: County Tyrone
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
Key Words: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Officer, Supply Chain Analyst, Materials Planner, Materials Scheduler, Buyer, Planner, Purchasing Executive, MRP and ERP.
For more opportunities for experienced Supply Chain Managers and manufacturing roles, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.