Manufacturing Engineer (Process)
£27,000 - £34,000 Depending on experience
Excellent remuneration and benfits package on offer.
Bond Search & Selection are delighted to have been chosen to assist our client in finding an ambitious and driven, process orientated Manufacturing Engineer.
• Oversee technically for the development of new and existing manufacturing processes whilst working within a New Product Introduction environment.
• Ensure the maintenance / auditing of the engineering documentation and folder structure to adhere to the requirements of the business.
• New equipment and process exploration and investigations
• Project planning, all process activities and budgets generating reports to meet the KPI requirements of the Department
• Help define Business system deployments such as lean, CI, NPI cost reduction programs within value stream and the management of resource to achieve these targets.
• Results orientated
• Team Development and Management
• Process mapping
• Process control plans
• Experience of lean manufacturing and six sigma
To be considered for this excellent Manufacturing Engineering opportunity, please call Jamie on 02890 339968 or email an up to date CV to Jamie@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.