JOB TITLE: Goods In Manager
REPORTS TO: Supply Chain Manager
SALARY : £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Shift pattern: 8am – 5pm, 5 days out of 7 to include weekends
LOCATION: County Down
We are searching for candidates who wish to be part of a growing and thriving business, and due to unrivalled growth are searching for a Head of Intake to manage the Goods In team in our manufacturing facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehousing professional to join a company which will reward the successful candidate with long term career opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
Direct Reports: Goods in Operatives
• Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
• Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system
• Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate
- Lead the Goods In team in providing an on time and in full service to all departments within the business
• Help team members to achieve their potential and support them to be the best that they can be
• Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
• Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
• Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for health and safety within areas of work
• To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (6S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
• Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, dealing with major retail customers
• Experience on managing an ERP system
• Experience of supervising a small team
• Good Communicator
• Problem solver & decision maker
Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
Proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture
If this Goods in Management role could be of interest to you then please apply below, or contact Jamie @ Bond Search & Selestion for more details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.