Motor Insurance Claims Handler - Belfast
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. They have an enviable portfolio of Personal and Commercial Insurance clients ranging from NI Top 100 companies to leading SME's.
Working within the Claims division an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Motor Insurance Claims Handler. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious claims professional who is looking to progress their career as the firm reward success and have genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement on behalf of your client
- Negotiating settlements with Insurers
- Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers
- Helping and contributing towards the development of less experienced colleagues
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience of handling either Motor Cliams, Property Claims or Liability Claims
- The ability to build strong and effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- The drive, desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
In return the company offer a market leading remenation and benefits package which will be flexible to attract the best.
To discuss the position in complete confidence contact Bernard Rooney on 90 339968 or apply via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.