Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a permanent Insurance Administrator for our reputable Insurance client based in Carrickfergus.
- Permanent position
- Carrickfergus location
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (week 1)
- Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (week 2)
- 1 x Sat every 3 weeks 9am-12pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day administrative support to the team
- Maintain and update all existing motor insurance claims
- Provide quotations for customers
- Co-ordinate the administration of current motor insurance documents and certificates
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times
- At least 6 month’s experience working in Motor Insurance
- Previous experience updating customer claims
- 5 GCSEs to include Eng + Maths A-C
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and polite telephone manner
The working hours for this position will rotate every week between 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm.
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.