Claims Handler / Loss Adjuster
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a very successful firm of Loss Adjusters based in Belfast. Working with Insurers, Brokers and a range of service providers, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler hoping to developer their career within a Loss Adjusting environment.
- Responsible for negotiating Claims in respect of Property damage and Casualty
- This will be a varied role which will involve liaising with clients on a day to day basis, keeping them up to date on the ongoing process
- You will also be involved in handling inbound communications
- You will need to work very closely with your colleagues to arrange meetings and keep them updated on all claims progress
- You will need to be confident handling a range of different calls from different types of clients which all require a different approach to the work
- This role also involves administrative work throughout
- You will need to keep the database/ system up to date at all times
- You will need to have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Claims handling position
- You will need to have an excellent telephone manner with a great attention to detail
- Minimum A-C Maths and English GCSE’s
In return the company offer a generous remuneration and benefits package which will be flexible to attract the best.
To discuss the opportunity contact Bernard Rooney or apply via the application button below.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.