We currently have an opportunity for a 6 month temporary In-House Recruiter. This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturing company with excellent career progression.
Job Duties include:
- Managing the candidate pipeline
- Responsible for the quality of prospective candidates
- Manage and lead the selection process alongside hiring managers, including shortlisting, interviewing and assessing of candidates
- Develop and maintain effective relations with the Shared Service Team and recruitment channel partners
- Maintain and ensure compliance with local recruitment policies & processes
- Track candidate process and minimise time to hire through driving the candidate pipeline
- Understand and use Taleo (the candidate database) and ensure up to date data management of recruitment applications by Hiring Managers at all times
The ideal candidate will have previous in-house recruitment experience to include:
- High volume recruitment
- Sourcing candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Acting in an advisory capacity to hiring managers
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant field (HR, Business)
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- In-house recruitment experience
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems
The hourly rate for this role is £13-19/hour depending on experience with hours of work Monday-Friday 0830-1700.
Closing date – Tuesday 31st October
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.