Bond Search and Selection are currently looking for an HR Administrator to join our manufacturing client in Co.Down. The successful candidate will join a vibrant HR team and will play a key role in contributing to overall department objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and develop job advertisements
- Send out application forms and monitoring forms
- Arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Conduct regular performance appraisals
- Administration of offer letters, contracts and new starter documents
- Take part in the planning of training
- Support the weekly pay run
- Maintenance of HR records and data
- Supporting the HR Manager where required
- At least 1-2 years of HR admin experience
- Degree level qualification desirable
- CIPD qualified or working towards desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are suitable for this role, please submit your CV here or call Ciara Bell at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.