Systems Accountant Mallusk
Our client is a large and highly successful FMCG company based in Mallusk, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Accountant to join them on a contract basis. The contract will run for approximately for nine months but there is a good chance that it will run considerably longer.
This is a hands on role where you will actively deliver new financial systems and process improvement across the finance function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Hands on role within the team responsible for implementing new financial systems across the finance function, areas including:
- Defining requirements
- Designing solutions
- Developing test scripts, testing & documentation
- End user training
- Live & Post Go live support
Identify, design & deliver innovative solutions in line with best practice to enhance key processes, controls & management / financial reporting across the finance function and the wider business
Work closely with key stakeholders across the finance team and the wider business, providing support, challenge & expertise as required, to ensure successful & timely delivery of agreed initiatives.
Relationships & Contacts
- Internal – Work closely with finance team and key stakeholders throughout the business
- External – Collaborate effectively with finance system implementation consultants
- Qualified Accountant or Third level degree with suitable experience of finance systems & processes in a large organization.
- Experience In a large-scale finance environment in a complex organisation:
- Developed existing or implemented new finance systems
- Identifying & delivering process improvements
- Practical knowledge of key technologies across a finance function
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships at a variety of levels
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good analytical & creative problem solving skills.
Salary in the region of £50,000
Apply via link or contact Helen at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for further details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.