Bond Search & Selection have been asked to assist a leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who require a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team. This role sits with the EU Shared Service function and will provide exposure to the financial management & reporting of the production facility.
As Part-Qualified Accountant, you will undertake varied duties within the GL Financial Reporting team, including –
- Undertaking complex accounting procedures
- Journal preparation and posting
- Essential reconciliation tasks
- Carrying out financial analysis of the monthly management accounts
The ideal candidate will hold a finance related degree with recent & relevant job related experience demonstrating the capabilities listed above. Applicants with significant job related experience but no qualification will also be considered.
- Candidates must be able to display progress towards the attainment of a professional Accountancy qualification (this could include exemptions)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high levels of customer focus, personal accountability and the ability to use their own initiative as well as play a key role within a successful team.
- Proven track record in preparing and analysing high quality Financial data
- Experience in using SAP or a similar ERP system
Initially offered as a 12 month fixed term contract, this role will provide a genuine opportunity for progression and permanent employment to the successful candidate, with a salary in the region of £26k on offer.
To register interest for this role, or to enquire about the range of similar opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.