An excellent opportunity has come up with our South Down based client for a Management Accountant to cover a period of maternity. The Management Accountant will report into the Regional Financial Controller and will have responsibility in the following areas:
- Management information
- Investment appraisal
- Variance analysis
- Cash flow management,
- Accounts analysis, payroll preparation
- Financial data manipulation
- Development of information systems and analysis to help inform strategic decision making
- You will also be involved in the day to day activities involving receivables and payables to help facilitate month-end regional reporting of actual results against budgets and forecasts.
- You will assist with the preparation of the financial accounts monthly and assist with year-end reporting within both jurisdictions.
- This position will also hold responsibility for the preparatory work and successful completion of both internal and external audits.
This is an excellent and varied opportunity and the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Candidates must be qualified with one of the major accountancy bodies (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous industry experience
- Previous Experience in SAP accounting is desirable
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in process change implementation and eager to drive change
- Able to demonstrate a positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic style
- Confident in delivering high quality output to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment
An excellent team player
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements and support the business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - particularly in excel
Salary and benefits:
£33,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience)
Apply via Link or contact or Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.