Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst required by a global manufacturing business located in Belfast. This will initially be offered as a 10 month contract but will enhance the skillset of an experienced Accounts Payable professional and offer real scope for permanent employment.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Analyst will play a key role in this large finance function, performing duties which include;
- Perform detailed, analytical transactional activities as part of a large team of Analysts.
- Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal controls in line with requirements.
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets
- Adherence to processing targets for volume and quality (e.g. Invoice grief, Statement Reconciliations, Emails and/or Phone Calls)
- Detailed analytical tasks which require usage of Microsoft Excel.
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace
- Any other activities required
To be successful in this role, candidates must have previous Accounts Payable experience gained in a high volume environment, 5 GCSEs A-C (with English and Maths) & good IT skills including Excel. Language skills would be an advantage.
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of Finance opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis Gilmore at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.