Bond Healthcare has a requirement for an experienced Payroll Manager to join its team in Belfast. Bond supplies a wide range of temporary healthcare professionals to public and private sector organisations throughout Northern Ireland. These candidates are paid on a weekly basis and this role is to manage the payroll function for all temporary healthcare workers.
Bond has grown significantly in recent years and a key reason for this growth is the high quality service we provide to both our clients and candidates. We, therefore, need an experienced payroll professional who can provide a market leading level of service ensuring payments are accurate and on time.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing team working closely with the recruiters, administrators and senior management and the role is key to the ongoing development of our business.
Duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of Bond’s agency worker payroll (weekly) to agreed deadlines
- Dealing with all incoming payroll queries from agency workers and resolving any queries immediately
- Liaising with other members of the Bond payroll/admin team to ensure the accuracy of source data
- Developing the internal Bond payroll function
- Previous experience of managing/processing a large-scale payroll
- Ability to manage a complex payroll that changes on a weekly basis
- Experience and knowledge of auto enrolment requirements
- Experience of all HMRC processes and integration
- Previous experience of dealing with a large-scale payroll
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced user of large-scale payroll software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- 8 GCSEs at Grade C or above
- Experience of managing/working within a recruitment agency payroll function is highly desirable given the volume and variation of the payroll a weekly basis
- Running large scale weekly payroll
- Implementation of a mainstream payroll system such as Sage Payroll (or similar)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to join one of Northern Ireland’s most successful healthcare recruiters. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to respond to the challenges of a growing business whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Salary is negotiable but will reflect the importance we attach to this position.
Please apply by email or via the online application process.
We reserve the right to revert to desirable criteria for the purposes of shortlisting and only successful candidates meeting the requirements of the role will be contacted.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.