Our client is a world leading global manufacturing company who deliver to a broad range of industries' including construction, infrastructure, quarrying and mining. Due to expansion they are now recruiting for a Market Pricing Analyst to be based at their Dungannon site. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organization that can offer long term career opportunities.
The responsibilities of The Market Pricing Analyst will be as follows:
- Provide expertise in mathematical modelling, statistics, or other quantitative techniques that translate complex data into actions to help drive strategic direction of company pricing and promotional discounting by designing new pricing programs and monitoring their effectiveness with the goal of continuous improvement in price realization.
- Provide input into budgeting and forecasting process, including assisting in developing specific revenue management initiatives
- Assess competitor price positions and price strategy, draw similarities and differences with company strategy and makes recommendations as needed
- Assist in developing executive level presentations related to overall pricing strategy, execution of pricing optimization project, and pricing program effectiveness
- Collaborate with sales, finance and the commercial team as needed in designing customer pricing models to maximize revenue effectiveness
- Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation and execution of proposed processes. This will include creating appropriate training and support materials for end users, developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness as well as maintenance of the solution tools.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to work independently as well as in fast-paced, cross-functional teams. Must have good time and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced level MS Excel with strong mathematical and analytic skills.
- Needs to be able to demonstrate significant experience and aptitude in business data capture, analysis and planning
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence in both internal and external environments.
- Education: Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial science or related business discipline with minimum 4 years experience.
- Previous experience in a Multi-National Aftermarkets pricing or sales environment would be a significant advantage
- Experience with a Business to Business or Business to Customer Price Optimization software solution
- Needs to be able to demonstrate significant experience and aptitude in business data capture, analysis and planning.
Salary: circa £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.