We are recruiting for a Management Accountant for our large and successful Newry based client. The role of Management Accountant has arisen to join this rapidly expanding Newry based business, this is an excellent opportunity for an experience accountant to join a dynamic team with the opportunity to gain experience within a leading organisation.
You will work alongside the current Group Management Accountant and play an integral role in supporting the Associate Finance Director and Finance Director to ensure the efficient and effective running of an extremely fast paced Accounts department. You will be part of a leading local business that boasts excellent levels of staff retention.
You will work in a busy environment where responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Board Pack
- Preparation of Monthly Group Accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns across multiple jurisdictions
- Completion and submission of Government statistical surveys
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Overseeing the accounts payable function
- General ledger maintenance including accruals and prepayment
- Preparation of year-end audit file
- Communicate with external advisors
- Management of Bank Accounts
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual budget
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills - High level of competency using accounts software and Excel for data manipulation, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in an accounts function
- Excellent administration skills
- Working knowledge of computerised accounting systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Competitive salary and benefits
Apply via Link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.