Our client is an award construction company based in the Newry area. Due to significant and ongoing growth they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join the finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, award winning company which places particular emphasis on investment in our employees.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare management reports for each department within the business in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparation and presentation of variance analysis.
- Posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide backup & support to finance team members.
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Experience in implementing and using an ERP based financial system.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50.
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for further information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.