Our client a Northern Ireland Top 100 company based in County Tyrone, currently has an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the purpose of the Management Accountant position is to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing quarterly management reports to senior management
- Analysing variances and exploring potential problems
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT, PAYE, and Pension returns for Northern Ireland
- Preparation and filing of bi monthly ROI VAT returns and monthly ROI returns
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting systems
Ideal Person specification:
- A recognised professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA (Chartered Accountant)/ CIMA or ACCA ( Certified)
- High degree of communication skills
- Used to working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
For further information on this role please contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection or apply online.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.