Our client a local and very successful building services group of companies based in Banbridge currently have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join and support their growing finance team. The Management Accountant will play a key role in the provision of management and financial information for the group.
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
Monthly management accounts preparation to Trial Balance including full reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
Responsible for daily bank administration including bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and cash flow forecasting
Financial Accounting activity including journal entries, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Develop and implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance
- Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements
Preparation of government statistical returns
Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formulae
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with 2+ years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly evidence of strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work, progressing with reduced supervision
- Organized and structured approach to your work.
- Enthusiastic adopter/user of IT systems, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 +bonus + benefits
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.