Our client is a long established and highly successful group of companies based in Lisburn. The company has a strong market reputation for the provision of high quality service to long term customers locally and now on a global scale. The business has scaled internationally over recent years and today operates from strategically located facilities across the Globe. The company has seen significant growth in revenue and profitability in recent years.
An opportunity has now arisen for a suitable candidate to join the company in the role of Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO, this position is commercially critical as the business moves forward. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Producing monthly consolidated management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow by division with associated explanations and commentary
- Preparationof rolling weekly cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of annual budgets by division and at a consolidated level
- Detailed financial modelling and analysis
- Detailed bankand investor covenant performance forecasting and analysis
- Maintenanceof group fixed asset register
- Liaising with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information
- Preparation o fannual statutory accounts
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Preparing and submitting information to statutory authorities including the preparation of tax computations(VAT,Intrastat,Corporation Tax)
- Lead development of improvement in financial systems
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Development of internal control and processesand ensuring that appropriate systems and internal control sare implemented and maintained
- Providing company secretarial support
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as investors,auditors, lawyers, bankers, assisting and providing information as required
- Ad hoc project work for management
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant and educated to degree standard
- Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- High awareness of current technical accounting and reporting requirements under both UK GAAP & IFRS
- The candidate must have excellent systems experience in terms of development, implementation and reporting
- “Super-user” level of excel skills
- Comfortable and articulate communicator both written and orally.
Apply via Link or Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.