Financial Analyst Dungannon
Our client, a publicly traded global manufacture of heavy and industrial equipment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst at their Dungannon site. As employers they provide team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. They value diversity, inclusion, integrity and respect and encourage continuous career improvement and development though in-house courses. They are continuing to grow, and the Financial Analyst is an opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team that will support business improvement objectives through the provision of analytics.
- Provide expertise in mathematical modelling and quantitative techniques that translate data into actionable information
- Prepare reports with clear data visualisations for management and customers
- Clearly define and specify system modifications and report requirements
- Test new system functionality prior to customer release
- Team and user training as required
- Develop expertise on internal spend management system
- Self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with proven experience of working in a fast-moving environment where the ability to deliver is paramount
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis and research functions
- Ability to tailor messages for various audiences
- Proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information based on solid research
- Education: Degree in finance, mathematics, economics or related discipline
- Have financial awareness and be able to assess the commercial viability of data analysis and research
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Knowledge of data quality measurements methodology and reporting tools
- Action orientated and superior attention to detail; the ability to identify problems and provide effective solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as in fast paced, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent listening, communication and relationship skills
Salary circa £32,000
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.