Our client is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Accountant to assume the position of Finance Manager within their Business. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Senior Leadership team of a highly successful business. This is new role which will involve supporting the Managing Director by providing accurate and timely financial information to enable robust decision making, whilst also having full responsibility for the P&L and balance sheet including control environment.
You will be required to be pro-active in your approach to work with key attention to detail in costing areas, part of the role will be implementing new Budgeting and Strategic Planning, you will drive business performance and be responsible for all aspects of financial and operational control. You will perform in-depth analysis into company expenditure in material, labour & overhead costs, identifying areas for potential productivity improvement
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Understand the requirements working in a Manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability.
- Ensure high-quality and timely weekly and monthly reporting, providing in depth commentary and analysis on the business performance to the General Manager.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
Apply online or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for further information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.