Credit Controller - Dublin
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in central Dublin. With an enviable portfolio of clients which ranges from SME’s to some of Ireland’s largest companies, they are passionate about delivering a first-class range of solutions to their clients. They are committed to the highest standards of excellence and recognise their staff as their most valuable asset.
As part of their continued expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller.
- Client credit control for multiple currency ledgers, working within specified timescales to ultimately maintain a low volume and value of aged debtors.
- Working with the client servicing team to ensure quarterly Bad Debt reviews are maintained at a minimal level and are escalated in a timely manner on a regular basis.
- Bank reconciliation/ Cashiers interface, liaising directly with cashiers to ensure maximum clearance of cash from the bank accounts monthly.
- Reconciliation of debtors, creditors and cash for a book of complex business.
- Maintenance of tracking systems and reports.
- Housekeeping, data and record management
- Delivery of exceptional client service (external and internal).
- Attend regular review meetings and minute accordingly.
- Comply with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements and escalate issues to senior management.
- Responsible for understanding, accepting and promoting the business culture, remaining consistent with the organization’s philosophies and mission statement.
- It is envisaged that suitable candidates have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of Credit Control preferably gained within a professional services environment.
The successful candidate will receive a market leading remuneration and benefits package which will include generous salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension contribution, life cover and a comprehensive list of flexible benefits.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process or contact Bernard Rooney in strictest confidence on 02890 339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.