Credit Controller – Co Antrim
Our client is a successful local business which has enjoyed substantial growth in recent years; due to expansion they require an experienced Credit Controller to join the team at their Mallusk site. This is a full time permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary on offer. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy Credit Control function.
- Reducing debtor days
- Resolving any queries on invoices or payment terms and follow up calls to ensure customers adhere to credit terms
- Decision making on further action including suspension of accounts
- Follow up letters and legal proceedings as required
- Conduct credit control checks for new customers and check VAT status
- Banking through discounting service
- Allocation of cash/bacs and direct debits
- Other duties associated to the credit control department as and when required
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
- At least two years’ Credit Control experience
- Excellent at building & maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly focused on customer service
- Ability to successfully communicate via telephone and in writing
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of similar opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call the team at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.