Our client is a highly reputable and successful construction company based in Newry, County Down. Due to conituned growth they have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. This position will suit a recently qualified accountant and offer them the opportunity to strengthen their management accounting experience in a supportive and structured environment.
- Preparing management reports, budgets/forecasts, and analysing trends in manufacturing, purchasing, sales, marketing, projects, finance, and general business conditions.
- Analysing variances from standard cost including purchase price, foreign exchange rate, volume and manufacturing variances.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Supporting month end close processes which will include journal preparation.
- Providing backup & support to finance team members.
- Posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations.
- Recognised accounting qualification (eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA) (desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft packages ( Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Experience working with an ERP package.(desirable)
- Experience working with production variances and stock in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
Apply online or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968
Salary - negotiable depending upon experience
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.