Bond Search and Selection is working with our client seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their progressive organisation.
If you have a flair for analysis and a desire to develop your career supporting strategy leading initiatives then this may be the role for you.
What will you do?
- Develop and create high quality analysis and reporting mechanisms.
- Analyse and communicate complex data.
- Utilise excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence and why it is important for a company.
- Awareness of data querying or programming language.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience of Business intelligence report tools.
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Good communication and presenting skills.
- Good influencing skills.
Candidates with Power BI, SQL.NET, IIS, Crystal Reports or SSRS knowledge will be at an advantage.
Please follow the link to apply or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.