Mon-Fri - 37 hours
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a permanent Records Officer for our energy client in East Belfast. The successful candidate will assist in updating, maintaining and developing the company’s Geographical Information System (GIS).
Job Duties include:
- Update and maintain the system to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Ensure GIS updates are performed in a timely manner and to the required standard
- Perform quality audits to ensure required standards are met
- Perform data analysis and data queries within GIS
- To arrange site audits to monitor the accuracy of contractor supplied data
- Investigate historical queries in relation to the alteration of existing networks
- Carry out associated post excavation site visit to record data
- Assist in providing team cover when required
- Relevant experience in using GIS
- GIS qualification is desirable
- Excellent MS Office/IT skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
Closing date: Tuesday 8th May 2018
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.