Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a market leading, locally owned manufacturer at their state of the art facility in Mid Ulster.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be joining one of Ireland’s largest manufacturers, this company has a long history of developing innovative new processes to continually produce award winning products and ship to customers all around the world.
Health & Safety ManagerCriteria:
- 3rd level educated (HNC or higher) in a Health & Safety or a Manufacturing Discipline OR possess a NEBOSH Certificate (or similar)
- Have previous experience in a Health & Safety Coordinator position for a fast paced manufacturing facility
- Possess experience dealing with a variety of stake holders including; sub-contractors, operators, managers and supply chain coordinators
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver Health & Safety training to staff and sub-contractors in a clear and engaging manner
- Ensure a safe working environment and promote and review all company health and safety procedures
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure the company meets its legal obligations in all health & safety training and reporting areas
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular reports to the Senior Management and the local management team.
Locations: County Antrim / Mid Ulster
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Health Safety Officers and Health & Safety Coordinators, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.