Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Permanent – Full time
£20,000 - £30,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health Safety and environmental officer to join a continuously growing team in their North Belfast site. This company are passionate about training and career progression and will seek to benefit all employees where possible. The company have grown to become a market leader in their sector of engineering and are still growing.
- You will carry out risk assessments and report all findings to the relevant parties
- Prepare and provide reports as required and update the Health and safety management system
- Organise and deliver meetings and training required
- Assist in the production, development and monitoring of Health and Safety policies and procedures across a multi-site organisation
- Support the HSE Manager to develop, implement, maintain and communicate all HSE documentation requirements, ensuring conformance to the requiremetns of ISO 140001 and OHSAS 18001
- Demonstrate positive HSE leadership values, setting an example of HSE matters
- You will need to carry out health and safety audits, inspections and investigations and report findings to the relevant managers
- You will be responsible for delivering inductions and preliminary training for new staff/ external contractors coming to site
- Comply with all company health, safety, quality and environmental procedures
- Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. BTEC or equivalent)
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification or working towards
- Fully driving licence and access to your own transport is essential
- This position would suit someone with excellent team working skills and able to work off their own initiative
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. Or alternatively please email Clodagh McKeefry at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.