Technical Support Engineer
One of the leading CNC manufacturers in ROI has experienced a good period of expansion and are keen to grow head count within the technical support department. This company have an excellent name in the market due to high quality product and good delivery times. This is achieved through excellent staff management and career progression throughout the business. Along with a market leading salary, a chance to work on bespoke machinery and benefits you will also be given extensive training to enhance your skill set.
- This will be a varied role, your main responsibility will be to provide office based technical support either over the phone or on skype
- Assisting customers with faults and logging service requests on their bespoke computer system
- Scheduling and planning work for the service engineers
- Providing the technical knowledge where needed to solve complex breakdown issues at customer sites on the machine tools
- Liaising with site maintenance engineers in regards to resolving any issues and staff training as and when required on the bespoke CNC machines
- Providing and discussing installation requirements with customers in advance of machine delivery
- Working with the service manager and the service engineers to ensure all work is completed within a suitable time frame and observing company’s safety procedures and putting safety as a priority
- You should be able to confidently read electrical schematics
- Previous field service/ maintenance on machine tools would be essential
- Willing to travel when required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.