£24,000 - £29,000
An excellent company based on the outskirts of Belfast are actively hiring for an experienced fire alarm engineer to join their busy and growing team. It is a close knit team with brilliant opportunities for progression and training. This role will cover Belfast and the surrounding areas, with assistant from the administrative team and your manager you will have a lot of support throughout the day on client sites. This role will provide a company vehicle, competitive base salary, good training and excellent overtime rates.
- Travelling to customers sites to work on fire alarm systems, burglar alarms and security systems where required
- Installation, commissioning and repair work
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance across a range of equipment
- Reporting to your manager/ supervisor with work orders and to order any required parts for work
- Dealing with customers in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Experience working on fire alarm systems, CCTV and security systems is essential
- Full UK Driving licence, willing to travel within Northern Ireland
- A pro-active and approachable person would be ideal for this role
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.