£25,000 - £30,000
Company Vehicle and Overtime available
We are actively looking for an experienced fire and security engineer to join a leading Fire alarm company based in Belfast. Due to their recent expansion and investment they are keen to grow the team. With excellent training and progression opportunities available it is a great opportunity. This role would suit someone with experience in the fire and security industry who is keen to build on their skills further progress.
- You will be responsible for carrying out all servicing, installation and commissioning works on fire alarm systems
- This will be a varied role which will involve travelling out to a range of customers sites including commercial, factories and public sector companies.
- As a fire and security service engineer you will work closely with the support team and will be responsible for submitting daily reports etc. after jobs
- Responsible for providing a quality service to customers and ensure all service and commissioning work is done to a high standard
- The ideal candidate will have experience within the fire and security industry
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension, employee loyalty scheme and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.