Service Engineer – Fire Alarms
£25,000 - £28,000
A good opportunity has arisen in the mid ulster area to work for a family feel company. This role has come about due to an increase in long term contracts; it is a stable and growing company with excellent training and progression opportunities available. We are ideally looking for an experienced fire alarm engineer with good qualifications.
- This role will involve working on both private and public sector contracts
- Installation, servicing and maintenance on a range of fire alarm equipment including fire alarms, control panels etc.
- Working together in the service team to ensure the work is completed on time and to a high standard, while providing excellent customer service throughout
- Travelling to customers sites to fix breakdowns and fault find on the fire alarm units
- Reporting back to the office with job reports and any issues that arise
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar service role as mentioned above
- This post will suit someone interested in progressing their career
- This role requires a full UK driving licence
Benefits include: Van, Phone, laptop, overtime, call out bonus, pension and a competitive base salary.
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call our office and ask to speak with Clodagh McKeefry
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.