£25,000 - £30,000
We are actively recruiting for experienced security/ CCTV engineers to join a well-established, growing company. Based in Northern Ireland they have become one of the leading companies of this kind, through excellent quality and continued good customer service. This role would offer you the chance to progress in a family feel business who will provide a good salary, excellent training and chances for progression throughout your career.
- You will be responsible for carrying out all servicing, installation, commissioning and repair works on a wide range of CCTV, security and fire alarm systems
- The company divide the work into geographical patches so your work will mostly be central to where you are based
- As a security/ fire alarm engineer you will work closely with your service team and manager to ensure the best possible service is given to customers daily
- You will be responsible for ensuring all reports are handed in at the end of each project and that any details are documented correctly
- You are responsible for working with customers to ensure and fire or security alarm issues are handled in a professional manner
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar security or fire alarm servicing role
- This role would suit someone keen to progress their career within a stable, growing company
- Benefits include: market leading basic salary, company vehicle and mileage, pension, call out bonus, among others.
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.