Refrigeration Service Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000
Covering Northern Ireland
We are actively seeking experienced refrigeration engineers to join a growing, stable team. You will be home based and have the opportunity to work with excellent clients across a range of industries. This role has come about due to increased work load. You will be given a van, training, overtime, good base salary and opportunities for progression within the team.
- Maintenance work on a range of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Dealing with installation, commissioning and repair work
- You will be expected to work well within the service team to ensure all work is carried out at a high level and to the customers expectations
- Working on both small and larger refrigeration and air conditioning units
- Dealing with both private and public sector customers
- Reporting back to the service support team with any issues or questions as and when required
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance
- This position will require an F-Gas qualification
- Experience in a similar refrigeration and air conditioning service role is essential
- This role will suit someone who is passionate about the industry and who is keen to progress their career within this company
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.