£26,000 - £30,000 DOE
Due to expansion our industrial refrigeration customer requires an experienced service engineer to join their team. The company have gained a number of new, long term contracts in the area and are keen to continue with this expansion. They offer a competitive base salary, overtime allowances, van, mobile, laptop, IPad as well as private health insurance.
- Servicing and installation works on a range of refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- Working mainly with industrial clients
- Fault finding and resolving breakdown issues quickly and efficiently
- Working as a team alongside the other service engineers to respond to customer issues and help where required
- Reporting into the Director with work reports
- Travelling around to customer sites fixing the refrigeration equipment
- You will need to be F-Gas qualified
- This position requires a good level of experience within the refrigeration industry, ideally comfortable dealing with industrial work
- You will also need to have a full UK driving licence
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.