Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000
Covering Northern Ireland
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced refrigeration or air conditioning engineer to join a growing company. This company have been growing consistently for the past number of years’ and because of this they now require a further service engineer to join the team. The role will provide a van, training on specific equipment and good opportunities for progression.
- Installation, commissioning and repair work on a range of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Co-ordinating well with the service team
- Breakdown maintenance and preventative maintenance on the refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Fault finding, repair, maintenance and installation of refrigeration and air conditioning systems for a range of clients
- Working on both small and larger refrigeration and air conditioning units, depending on the client
- You will need to be F-Gas qualified
- Experience in a similar refrigeration and air conditioning service role is essential
- This role will suit someone who is passionate about the industry and who is keen to progress their career within this company
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.