Quality Assurance Technician
£23,000 - £25,000
Bond Search and Selection are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join a large, well-established client in the Belfast Area. They offer excellent training, career development as well as the chance to work for a market leading company. This position would suit someone coming from the FMCG environment.
- This role will involve quality inspection of both the raw materials and the finished products along the production line
- You will be responsible for completing quality audits as well as quality reports
- You will need to follow quality procedures already in place, as well as updating current procedures and making improvements where required
- Responsible for assisting with training and validation of production personnel
- Working alongside the production team on the production floor.
- You should hold a qualification in Food Technology/ Science or equivalent
- A level 3 Food Hygiene certificate
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a quality assurance role
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.