Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000
Days’ shift pattern
An innovative, expanding company are actively seeking a new maintenance engineer due to growth within their team. This client is passionate about training, staff development and staff retention making it the ideal place to grow your career.
- You will be responsible for the general maintenance of all machinery on site
- This is a fast paced, FMCG environment so you will need to respond to breakdowns in a quick and efficient manner
- Dealing with either electrical or mechanical issues that arise on site
- If you are electrically biased you will need to be confident on PLC fault finding on their Siemens control panels
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance and sticking to the preventative maintenance schedule to reduce down time across the plant
- We are interested in speaking with either mechanical or electrically biased maintenance engineers
- Experience within a fast paced production facility would be ideal
- Electrically biased maintenance engineers will need to have their 17th edition qualification
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.